tagged by dropkickgina!
Rules: in a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard—they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Tag 10 friends.
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- Artemis Fowl by Eion Colfer
- The Supernaturalist by Eion Colfer
- Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Airframe by Michael Chrichton
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
Ten people!? I don’t think so. I’ll tag a few though. haveanadventure, chel-lake, mangokake, rollback21, theworld-without, danathemadking